Saul's Capability Statement
Saul’s Bearings, Engineering and Machine Shop are a local family owned and operated business on the Gold Coast in Burleigh Heads for South East Queensland since 1978. Saul’s stock a large range of products from all types of bearings, to motors to gearboxes, chains, sprockets, pulleys, auto lubricants, air fittings, seals, o-rings to bushes and a wide range of belts.
The management of Saul’s have a long standing history in the water network field dating back to the early nineties and have been servicing the needs of SEQ Water and local councils, in regards to maintenance and are on the panel of providers for contacts. We have completed numerous upgrades to water treatment plants and dam infrastructure since their inception in 2009.
As detailed below, Saul’s workshop not only has highly skilled and trained personnel, it also is well equipped with an extensive range of machinery:
- Confined space trained, working from height, forklift tickets and blue cards.
- Proficient in JSEA, SWMS and permit to work paperwork along with tag and lockout procedures
- Trades qualified personnel
- General engineering and machine shop
- CNC (computer numerical controlled) lathes and mills
- CNC plasma cutting all materials including mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium up to 25mm in thickness; with a capacity to take up to 1.5m x 3m sheets and plates on its water filled bed and nesting abilities
- Welding and fabrication of stainless steel, mild steel, bronze, brass, alloy and plastics
- Ability to laser align all pumps and motors with reporting software to ensure optimal performance of equipment and energy savings to the customers
- Crane truck with infrared remote control (3T)
- Motors, gearboxes and pump rebuilds
- On-site servicing, generator, gas detection, on-site welding, repairs and fitting
- Distributor for SKF bearings & pumps, gearboxes and electric motors
- Got a forklift? We offer an engineer certified waste bin hopper that boasts a large 200KG load limit with optimal drain plug. Ask about a lil Dumpa
- One stop shop for supply and rebuild along with discounted pricing on parts
All of the above bullet points are services we offer in house which enable us to offer significantly improved lead times on servicing and rebuilds which in turn reduce down time. Saul’s are dedicated to support local business and suppliers, buying locally wherever possible. Come and have a tour of our facilities as we have much more to offer.